Customer Satisfaction.This goal began with the deveropment of globally high technology materials by ROGERS and INOAC.
INOAC Corporation was the first to develop urethane foam in Japan. Through its tradition and technique for 70 years, INOAC has become one of the most important producers of Polymer products.Rogers Corporation founded in 1832, has established a position as one of the best high technology companies in the field of specialty materials and components for communication, transportation, imaging, computer, and consumer markets.
Rogers Inoac Corporation was established in 1984, to join the strengths of these two companies in material development and high technology in order to provide customer satisfaction worldwide.
Since the start, we have been an innovative, creative, unique and aggressive group. Rogers Inoac Corporation’s goal is to create “the new century of environment” with its business principle, “Specialty Materials for Customers Worldwide”.
The RIC goal is total customer satisfaction.
Providing the best customer service through teamwork.
Rogers Inoac Corporation is not only for development of new techniques and products, but also for “producing goods according to customer’s needs” and “producing goods for comfortable life and environment. ” Its policy for quality is “give first priority to the customer. “
To gain market information and meet customer needs, RIC exchanges marketing and technical information with both Rogers Corporation and INOAC Corporation. Our aim is to produce goods which satisfy customers worldwide.
RIC meets customer’s needs through high quality and prompt delivery as well as by providing a high technology product.
In regards to quality control, RIC was registered to ISO-9002 in 1995, and ISO-9001 in 1999, in accordance with global standards.
- Business center moved to Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi.
- Taketoyo Plant newly established in Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi.
- ROGERS INOAC SUZHOU CORPORATION (RIS) established in Suzhou, Jiangsu, China.
- ENDUR depart shifted to Inoac.
- ISO14001 Certification acquired.
- ISO9001 Certification acquired.
- ISO9002 Certification granted.
- Second production line for PORON established in Iidaka-cho, Iinan-gun, Mie.
- Production of silicone foam sheet NanNex commenced.
- Company name changed to ROGERS INOAC CORPORATION.
- Production of PORON commenced.
- ROGERS INOUE Co. ltd. established in Jinno-cho, Atsuta-ku, Nagoya.
Production of molded high performance polymer “ENDUR-C”.
ROGERS INOAC respects the natural environment of our irreplaceable earth and contributes to realizing an afﬂuent society that is comfortable to live in through technology harmonized with our environment and environment-friendly corporate activities.
We will comply with environmental laws, regulations, and other requirements that we choose to comply with.
We will actively work on waste reduction and energy conservation.
We will properly recognize and evaluate the environmental impacts of our business activities and work continuously to improve them.
We will make every effort to reduce our environmental impact by promoting product development throughout the entire product life cycle.
All employees will work on environmental activities and approach environmental conservation as responsible corporate citizens while striving to achieve harmony with society and the environment.
Head office・Taketoyo Plant
- 9-117 Nashinoki, Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi 470-2309, Japan
- If travelling by car
- 10 minutes from the Handa/Taketoyo interchange on the Chitahanto Road.
- If travelling by train
- disembark at Aoyama Station on the Meitetsu Kowa line and travel 10 minutes by taxi.
- 38-1 Miyamae, Iidaka-cho, Matsuzaka, Mie 515-1502, JAPAN
- No.28 West Shenhu Road, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou 215122, China
- 2-9-3 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032
- 2-13-4 Meieki-minami, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0003
- 1-8-14 Minamihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0054
- 3-12-24 Hakataeki-higashi Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0013
Sapporo Sales Office
- Sakae-dori, Shiroishi-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 003-0021
Tohoku Sales Office
- 3 Mitsumine, Tsukidate, Kurihara, Miyagi 987-2229
Hamamatsu Sales Office
- 312-32 Tenma-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 430-0935
Hiroshima Sales Office
- 1-1, Inari-cho, Minami-ku ,Hiroshima 732-0827