Customer Satisfaction.This goal began with the deveropment of globally high technology materials by ROGERS and INOAC.
INOAC Corporation was the first to develop urethane foam in Japan. Through its tradition and technique for 70 years, INOAC has become one of the most important producers of Polymer products.Rogers Corporation founded in 1832, has established a position as one of the best high technology companies in the field of specialty materials and components for communication, transportation, imaging, computer, and consumer markets.
Rogers Inoac Corporation was established in 1984, to join the strengths of these two companies in material development and high technology in order to provide customer satisfaction worldwide.
Since the start, we have been an innovative, creative, unique and aggressive group. Rogers Inoac Corporation’s goal is to create “the new century of environment” with its business principle, “Specialty Materials for Customers Worldwide”.
The RIC goal is total customer satisfaction.
Providing the best customer service through teamwork.
Rogers Inoac Corporation is not only for development of new techniques and products, but also for “producing goods according to customer’s needs” and “producing goods for comfortable life and environment. ” Its policy for quality is “give first priority to the customer. “
To gain market information and meet customer needs, RIC exchanges marketing and technical information with both Rogers Corporation and INOAC Corporation. Our aim is to produce goods which satisfy customers worldwide.
RIC meets customer’s needs through high quality and prompt delivery as well as by providing a high technology product.
In regards to quality control, RIC was registered to ISO-9002 in 1995, and ISO-9001 in 1999, in accordance with global standards.
[ sales by ]
- 2-13-4 Meieki-minami, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-0003, JAPAN
- One Technology Drive, P.O. Box 188
Rogers Connecticut, U.S.A. 06263
- Business center moved to Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi.
- Taketoyo Plant newly established in Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi.
- ROGERS INOAC SUZHOU CORPORATION (RIS) established in Suzhou, Jiangsu, China.
- ENDUR depart shifted to Inoac.
- ISO14001 Certification acquired.
- ISO9001 Certification acquired.
- ISO9002 Certification granted.
- Second production line for PORONR established in Iidaka-cho, Iinan-gun, Mie.
- Production of silicone foam sheet NanNex commenced.
- Company name changed to ROGERS INOAC CORPORATION.
- Production of PORONR commenced.
- ROGERS INOUE Co. ltd. established in Jinno-cho, Atsuta-ku, Nagoya.
Production of molded high performance polymer “ENDUR-C”.
ROGERS INOAC CORPORATION. strives to achieve harmony with the environment and is ahead of the times with new technologies which alleviate environmental burden.
ROGERS INOAC (hereinafter “RIC”), is ever mindful of harmony with the environment and surrounding regions and as such promotes the development of environmentally-friendly products and pioneering of new markets based on concepts such as resource-saving and naturally-derived. We are committed to valuing compliance, fulfilling our social responsibility, and engaging in sound business activities such as environment improvement and pollution prevention.
RIC prepares and implements plans to achieve our environmental goals and targets and satisfy these environmental activities. We also revise such plans to suit changed conditions.
RIC’s environmental activities are documented and made available to all.
These environmental activities apply to all RIC’s business activities.
1.RIC’s environmental activities
RIC is committed to continuously improving the below items and preventing pollution.
- Organic solvents and other chemical substances used by RIC
- Noise and vibration created by RIC
- Electricity, gas, water, heavy oil, paper and other natural resources consumed at RIC
2.RIC’s initiatives towards environment conservation
RIC is committed to properly assess and understand the impact of our business activities on the environment, striving to achieve environment conservation and continuously making improvements.
RIC is also committed to complying with environment laws and regulations and other requirements we have consented to.
3.RIC’s products and product development
In the development of high-density microcellular urethane foam, silicon foam and their processed products, RIC is constantly considering the environment, using materials with minimal ecological footprint and offering products which do not burden the environment.
RIC revises our business activities, exerts efforts in recycling and always engages in activities to reduce waste.
5.RIC’s energy-saving and resource-saving
In order to save energy and resources, RIC focuses on the issue of resource depletion and reevaluates methods of using energy and resources.
Through environmental activities, all RIC employees possess an awareness that they are members of society and engage in environment conservation efforts in order to achieve harmony with society and the environment.
Head office・Taketoyo Plant
- 9-117 Nashinoki, Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi 470-2309, Japan
- If travelling by car
- 10 minutes from the Handa/Taketoyo interchange on the Chitahanto Road.
- If travelling by train
- disembark at Aoyama Station on the Meitetsu Kowa line and travel 10 minutes by taxi.
- 38-1 Miyamae, Iidaka-cho, Matsuzaka, Mie 515-1502, JAPAN
- No.28 West Shenhu Road, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou 215122, China
- 2-9-3 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032
- 2-13-4 Meieki-minami, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0003
- 1-8-14 Minamihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0054
- 3-12-24 Hakataeki-higashi Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0013
Sapporo Sales Office
- Sakae-dori, Shiroishi-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 003-0021
Tohoku Sales Office
- 1-6-2 Itsutsubashi, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-0002
Hamamatsu Sales Office
- 312-32 Tenma-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 430-0935
Hiroshima Sales Office
- 1-1, Inari-cho, Minami-ku ,Hiroshima 732-0827